When I grow up, I'm going to make time. A lot of it. And then I'm going to give it to others.


#############################################
My life was going fine, I thought I was doing alright, and then you show up and all Heaven breaks loose.

Every human being has dreams, but it takes real wisdom to know which ones to chase and which ones to let go.
--Dick Solomon

There is a god, and he has a plan for us after all.
--Michael Scott

********************

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Run, Baby, Run



Run baby run
don't ever look back
they'll tear us apart
if you give them the chance
don't sell your heart,
don't say we're not meant to be
run baby run,
forever will be
you and me...
--We The Kings, "Check Yes Juliet"


Yes, I want to run away with you.  Go to Montana.  Seattle.  Alaska.  Boston. Anywhere you wanna go, really, babe.  Let's just go, get out of here.

I mean, if I get to spend forever talking to you, singing to you, then yes, let's go.  I want to hold your hand as we walk across the street, the stream, whatever.

We can climb mountains, sleep under the stars, bask in the romance of each new sun.

Yes, I want to run away with you.  Fly from this life, and start our own life.  You and me, me and you.  Us.

I mean, if we get to kiss each other good night, then snuggle until we fall asleep, let's go.  I want to hold you as we look up at the moon, watch the sunrise, the sunset, whatever.

We can sail oceans, run the raging rapids, live off the land.

Together.

And that's my week in a Nutshell,,
Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment